Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Love Books!






We are finally experiencing some sunshine after nearly 3 weeks of grey skies and rain.Yesterday was about 15C and sunny so I threw off my boots and woollen tights and went barefoot! Probably a little rash, but the weather was glorious ... by comparison!

This morning I spent some time in the book store and bought two gorgeous books which I thought I'd share with you.

The first is a cook book by Sophie Dahl and the text, recipes and photos are all fantastic. I'm thinking if I can cook like Sophie, I might end up being as glamorous as her too! I can't wait to get cooking and baking. Lots of user friendly recipes.

The second one is called Dig and it's all about gardening. I thought that since I will have the task of turning 2 acres into a lush paradise in the near future, I'd better learn something about gardening! So for the rest of the day I will be sitting in a sunny spot (inside) reading my new books ... the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment